Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yikes I forgot 2 entries today I guess.

Ok for the first entry I shall actually expand on the previous one, as I believe there is something else important in dimensions of logic. This time I am not so much thinking of dimensions of logic more or less I will talk about dimensions of intelligence. 

I know of sombody- not as a friend -at my highschool who does all the bad things, he makes a lot of bad choices. However, he is brilliant in AP classes, passes them without studying once. I origionally thought one with a lot of intelligence would make the right choices because it's logical, however there seems to be another side to it. 

My idea here is, should we be exploring how this difference works. If we need a computer to make choices like we do, apparently, well at my first glance it involves somehow more than logic -  sounds like it could be a title of a book.. maybe I'll write it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment