Thursday, December 18, 2008

Well... Oops? poor logic...

ok well in the previous I mentioned a thing about another dimension of logic, well I think I was wrong, but I am trying to stay one day ahead in these so that if I have a slow day I have a backup ready to go, and what I thought of for my next one nearly cancels this thought, but again I shouldnt ignore this one, as it may have life I am unaware, being a no0b and all.

So with a bit less passion, here goes:

What if there were something in logic we don't quite get. Some kind of emotion variable that makes us different. Well not just emotion variable but emotional logic. It is true that the brain has competition between these sides, are they two different types of logic. I think they would be, a 1 a 0 and a both 1 and 0. That would completely change the way programming is done.

There is also the possibility that all it is in emotion vs intelliect is simply more primal logic vs privious experience and what one has learned.


Tomorrow - nodes and networking them

No comments:

Post a Comment