Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ahh yes it is tommorrow

Okay, so assuming the first program works well, I will naturally want to make it better

What I have made with the little 'neurons' communicating will now come in handy. They are very flexible objects, they can make connections based on their own logic, and if the first project works, it will be able to do this really well for one game.

Now, what if I wanted my program to learn 2 different games?

The second step of this project will be to allow the program to learn 2 games, by re-using some of the same neurons!! This is something that to my understanding is something a genetic algorithm cant do. Can one genetic algorithm learn to play different games, yes, but they cant do it with the same gene! (again, to my understanding).

There is a challenge to this, all input is different for each game, and these neurons are only set in to take a specific input. The problem is, how does it assign variables to spots that are missing? Well, the program is going to need to mutate to find this out (for now). It will be able to call on a neuron that uses a different game's logic, and will assign it variables randomly. Further progressions would be to have a logic for assigning these variables.... how I am not sure yet but I do already have a few ideas.... which I will write about another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment