Wednesday, August 26, 2009

okay updates WILL come more frequently!!!

For the past few days I have been contemplating what my little program may be able to do, and how to improve it.

Here's the game plan
The first program I will write, will be able use logic and math combined to have a final outcome. The logic will be solid once the mutated being is created, this is not to say that it will react the same way in a given situation (as it may consider a random variable), but that it will always consider the same variables.

This program may be capable of creating logic in a algorithm differently than any way I have researched. There are different 'neurons' each with their own set of logic that is set to take in certain input, either from other 'neurons' or the input given. (all input is in form of numbers). This may allow a few neurons to concentrate on what strategy is best, it may also condense information to a more usable form before the initial processing. the condensing of information will allow faster processing, however the only way for me to ensure that this can happen is if i not only select which algorithms are best on the ability to solve the problem, but also its efficiency. Efficiency of algorithms does not seem to come in play in other methods of genetic algorithms, as they always have the same efficiency the way it is set up.

Tommorow... What I want the next program to be able to develope to.... much closer to something may be able to think like us...

I would like anybody reading this to keep in mind I am being very theoretical here-- really more like experimental with what the actual capabilities of the program will be. I am assuming if I give the program near infinite flexibility, as well as the ability to be selected on efficiency, it will evolve into something that can effectively solve multiple problems, just like we came about. If nothing else this will be fun, after all I am very young :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment